Quartzsite 2017-2018 Visitor guide

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All new attendees must visit the Readers Oasis Book Store.  :D  It is run by a famous 60's musician.

^^^ good thing I'm not a new attendee!

I get to skip that part... :p

GS, I'm not sure that being a musician in the 60s is really why he's famous...

TrainChaser said:

Shhhhhhhhhhh!

TrainChaser said:

I said that he is famous and a 60's musician.   :)

He is the most photographed bookstore owner in the USA.  That alone mkes him famous.

He was a musician.   HMM. I see a Badge in his future.  Perhaps the nominator can present it in person. 

Quartzsite has a lot of great spots.  The Pizza Parlor is tops!

That must be a direct link to the bookstore.

GotSmart said:
He was a musician.   HMM. I see a Badge in his future.  Perhaps the nominator can present it in person. 

When hell freezes over. I really think you should be the one since it was your idea. Also I think you need to pin it on his clothes for him [emoji16]

Last time I was in Quartzsite I saw the book store owner riding his 3 wheel bike down Main Street. He was wearing his sandals. Must have been on his way to do his weekly Laundry. True story. No more said.

GotSmart said:
I said that he is famous and a 60's musician.   :)

He is the most photographed bookstore owner in the USA.  That alone mkes him famous.

Quartzsite has a lot of great spots.  The Pizza Parlor is tops!
but where would he pin a badge ?????....... uh ,nevermind don't think I want to know.....

Latest posts