Planning a trip to Alaska - a ton of questions

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep - planning on leaving the 15th. Set the date back two weeks because I have to get a few things done to settle up the retirement. Not taking a firearm; I'm good to carry most anywhere in the US, but I doubt Canada cares about my credentials lol. No worries - I rarely ever carried a firearm except when required. My main concern was the possibility of aggressive and hungry wildlife, but I've learned enough in the past year or so to realize that a bit of caution will deal with most situations.

I'll start a blog site for photos, and post a link here, but the updates may be few and far between as I suspect the data links will not be readily available. Still, I'll set up the photos each day or so and upload them when possible.

We'll be all over the next few years, IGBT. Hope to catch up with quite a few people in that time.

Cool...I hope you have a great trip.<br><br>My wife and I both have a CC but we will probably just buy a 44 up there.&nbsp; Or a pack rifle, which might be more practical if we want to do some hunting.