Pee Pee Width.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you said it's all electric and they say it has a heater, does that mean it has a electric heater? I noticed there are no propane tanks. where is the kitchen? in the ad they say it's self contained but with no kitchen or generator I don't see how that is so. highdesertranger

I guess the "kitchen" is the microwave and refrigerator. I'm assuming the heater is electric. There is no propane in these models. There is no kitchen sink, just the tiny bathroom sink. Not sufficient for a full-timer obviously. I like the fact that it has a permanent bed and the little bathroom, or should I say toilet room. There's no shower. Im not sure if there is a gray tank or just water container underneath the sink. Not much info on RV trader and even less on the manufacturers website. They used to have a different website with more details. The sinks in other models have hand pumps rather than faucets. To get more detail one would have to call the dealer. There are other models on RV Trader under the name Happy Trails, searching in the 10-14 ft.catgory. Toy hauler, one with a rear door, and even a 9 footer with only a couch and electric fireplace.

Maybe they could design a combination Propane oven and bathroom.. save space and might be roomier..

Seeings how we use them about as often....lol