our road trip quebec-nashville

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frenchie

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just to let you know my wife & I are hitting the road on our way to Nashville, which is a 20 hrs.  ride (as per google map ) We will take it slowly !
Hopefully the van will make it trouble free ! if anyone can warn us about anything we should know when visiting Nashville, please advise us.
On our way back, we'd like to stop by, and visit amish village in Lancaster, Pa.

by now !

Have fun, take lots of pictures and share them with us!

Don't try to boondock on the east side near the airport !
(Actually , there's a nice pkg lot at J Percy Priest Dam on that side of town ,that's a great place to spend the day !) Food Lion is nearby too.....

Hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip, just  wanted to let you know the heat index will be around 100 degrees F. for the next week.  

There is a very nice rest area / welcome center on I 24 just as you cross the state line into Tennessee from Kentucky.  If you haven't planned out all of your visit, stop and check the pamphlets.  The Parthenon at Centennial Park is a nice spot to visit.