organizers all over the place!!!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can have my wife, she wants to be in charge of everything.............Oh, that kind of organizer.....Never mind

Many years ago, before I met what's-her-name-#1, I was organized. Now I just have a faint memory of stuff that I once organized. I should call somebody.....

Pictures
It won't let me upload , it makes me resize which ruins the picture

You can resize, and then when we click on it, the picture will open in another tab at a larger size.

Mobilesport said:
Pictures
It won't let me upload , it makes me resize which ruins the picture

Resize the pics to 640 pixels and let the program figure out the other dimension.

Once you post it, anyone can click on it and have it open in a new window at full size.

Having it upload at the smaller size works well for band width.

I use the 'save as' when reducing the original so that I have both of them available to me in future.

I love a member that reports their own posts. Not mentioning any names. Just sayin'

So you are needing a picture organizer, so you can post pictures of your organizers.  

Do you have your organizers organized to have the pictures so you can find them in the organizers? 
If I was more organized ~~~ Where was I?  :huh: