Ok now under 50 degrees (f). Starting to feel it! (vents, thermal underwear)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well to sleep in if you have good blankets or sleeping bags you really don't need anything special to sleep in. I have 2 goose down sleeping bags one for summer and one for winter and both for extreme cold, the only time I zip up is when I am exposed to wind. the description I gave for the sweats, bdu's, and gaiters was for outdoor daytime activity for cold weather. for those that don't know what gaiters are here are the ones I have. http://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Resea...13670637&sr=8-1&keywords=or+crocodile+gaiters highdesertranger

LeeRevell said:
And those old castles were drafty and mighty chilly! :D
That's for sure. I've also lived in places that only had an out house so heat in the middle of the night was only for my step sisters. And yes, I know what being treated like a red headed step child means, although I don't have red hair.

I love reflectix for any rig. We just finished making reflectix panels for every window in our rv. The most important one is probably the windshield one!

Also have curtains.

Turtle neck long sleeve thermal shirts are useful for winter wear in bed. I hate it when a cold draft goes up my neck while sleeping. I use multiple types of blankets inside a sleeping bag to keep me warm. Last but not least, invite the GF to bed if it gets extra cold. If you don't have a steady squeeze, any b@@ty call you can summon is better than nothing.

dang, unfortunately I got rid of all my turtle necks with my polyester pants and wallaby shoes. ha ha highdesertranger

Latest posts