oilfield gates in South Texas

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyndi

Reaction score
These are oilfield gates in South Texas. Capital Well Service has gates galore.

Need 3 couples or singles with rv for 12 hour gates near Encinal. Pay is $135.00 will last about 2 months.

Need 24 hour couple on VERY busy gate, right outside Tilden, will only work 12 hours. Pay is $185.00,possibly long term.

Also need 30+ people for 12 hour pipeline gates, working out of your vehicle. This pipeline goes from 3 Rivers to Dilly. Starts at $11.00 an hour, $12.00 after 3 weeks, $12.50 after 6 weeks, may have a couple of spots in yard in Tilden to park RV.

Call Rebecca @ 830-480-8334 for more info

I have a friend who is a full-timer and does this very thing. He's been at it for nearly 10 years, and really likes it too.

So what exactly does it entail to be an "oilfield gate"? and is that 135 per day?

I live close to south Texas near the largest oil boom in Odessa, might be interesting.

Cyndi. . .Thanks for the link to MyOldRV. Great resource! I've been reading through some of his old posts and he covers a variety of issues I'd never thought about.

And for those of us living in "the Great State of", his advice for surviving Texas heat and nature (rattlers and tarantulas) is a bonus.