Ohmmu LiFePO4 battery

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagabum

Reaction score
Has anyone used  the   Ohmmu 12V150aH  LiFePO4  battery. Specs look good.  $949.

Attachments

• ohmmu.png
    ohmmu.png
    562.1 KB · Views: 3
Another new to me LifePo4 battery at the same money as Battleborn. I'd like to see them do a comparison to the Battleborn battery before buying. Their specs in the link above compare theirs to a Trojan AGM. NOT apples to apples. And I couldn't find anything about the cells or BMS unless there's a broken piece of the link.

Matlock said:
Another new to me LifePo4 battery at the same money as Battleborn. I'd like to see them do a comparison to the Battleborn battery before buying. Their specs in the link above compare theirs to a Trojan AGM. NOT apples to apples. And I couldn't find anything about the cells or BMS unless there's a broken piece of the link.
Ye, agree, I'd like to see Will Prowse review it. He does a great job. I like the 150 aH but am wondering how they get 50% more density than the BB.  I will buying two of something for a 24V system.  24V150aH would be nice.

Who knows. Get one and test on it, thats why BB batteries cost more, they are tested and warrantied for a long while. I would personally go with the cheaper option knowing lifepo4 as well as I do now. Its a VERY stable chemistry thats perfect for our uses