Nudist parks are a great place to camp

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi Clampette

Reaction score
I think that nudist parks are a great place to camp, altho it is common to call them nudist colonies, nudist calls them nudist parks.
If interested best to become a member of AANR which membership is required for visiting many parks, virtually all parks are affiliated with AANR and it serves as a trade association for the nudist parks. In a nutshell Nudist parks provide an RV Park without clothes. Due to calling themselves family friendly, best not to seek swinging if that is your interest. Yet as a non swinger, I was aware that among nudists swinging is common but not universal "dont ask, dont tell) is the best policy. However I am confident that I can visit any park without being bugged about it. Generally you will find overweight senior citizens that embrace a let the sunshine in philosophy. You will likely make new friends.
The facilities generally there is at least one rental cabin, rv parking and tent camping available, showers etc, like I said an rv park nude.
https://www.aanr.com/about-aanr

I want to add everyone of them have hot tubs, showers and likely a swimming pool. In general a nudist park is a better value than nearby rv parks. Usually there is some restriction on how long you can stay, but often you can make arrangements to stay say a month if you like.

I thought such places weren't welcoming to solo males.

The scenery could be either very nice--or very not-nice.

:cool:

The La Posa South LTVA in Quartzsite has a clothing optional area named The Magic Circle. I’m camped there right now. No membership or additional fees required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally the people in a nudist area are there for their own well being, and not trying to peek at things, or show off (you don't usually want to stare at most nudists, not exactly models). I think it's for most part sun, worshippers with no inhibitions, not creepy sex addicts.

Go nudists! I do strip down at times, but it's usually very remote\private. Inhibitions and all that. If my kidneys allowed me to stay pissed up 24\7, I'd be nude 24\7. :cool:

/\ Lol! You got me with that one Dave. *chuckling*

"clothes-minded" people"    

Too funny... I'm still laughing!

I read in the paper about the nudist camp where they have discovered that someone had drilled a hole in the wooden fence that surrounds the place. The manager called the police and detectives are looking into it.

Dieseldave said:
I read in the paper about the nudist camp where they have discovered that someone had drilled a hole in the wooden fence that surrounds the place. The manager called the police and detectives are looking into it.

I see what you did there.......

See that? I knew I would learn something on this board.
I don't know if I would want to go nude this time of year though. Only so much weather the boys can take.

I'm game...just worried I might get sued to provide cornea transplants afterwards.