Noobe saying hello.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badwolf42

Reaction score
New to the forum through taptalk. Looking forward to picking everyones brains, avoiding mistakes, and learning.
So; hello.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Hi BadWolf and welcome! Lots of great info around here.

Welcome Badwolf to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Hi there, I'm new too... I wanted to ask the group if there was an alarm thread for setting up rv security systems? Since everything I own is going into my rv, I don't want to come back from a store run to find it all gone. See what I mean...

Welcome to the CRVL Forums   :) 

There is plenty of information here and people versed in almost all aspects of this way of life. 
You just need to lurk for awhile and determine which way you would like to go about it.

If you are going to be flying solo (single) a smaller vehicle such as a Van, Shuttle Bus, Short School Bus,
or small used RV may get you on the road affordably,  quickly, and comfortably for your first experience.
Your first few months out there may help you figure out what would work best for you.  Some meet up's
and Camping with others in a State or National Parks may be informative too. 

You are welcome to view my websites below for any ideas you can draw from them.  The first one is how I fit out
my first Rigs,  and the second is for when you hit the road and find that you need information about anything from the weather forecast to locating cheap gasoline or where the laundromats are.  But it can make your travel experience easier and more enjoyable.

All the best !

Welcome aboard BadWolf !
I'm tryin' real hard , but.........
I just gotta know ,,,,,, are ya BIG ?
And do ya huff n puff cuz you got asthma?
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

rvpopeye said:
Welcome aboard BadWolf !
I'm tryin' real hard , but.........
I just gotta know ,,,,,, are ya BIG ?
And do ya huff n puff cuz you got asthma?
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
In addition to the outdoors I'm a Big sci-fi fan. BadWolf (from Doctor Who) and 42 (Douglas Adams Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy).

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk