No tent, no problem.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravelingZombies

Reaction score
We're definitely done trying to be nomads in a tent and until we can find a vehicle that we can stretch out and sleep in.
However, we are going to try shorter trips (upto 5 days) to start with and try to figure out how to make our truck seats more comfy.
It's hard for us to do this as we live payday to payday and do everything with no emergency fund but we love making bad decisions apparently but do have fun doing so and WILL be back on the road to adventure soon.
Once we find the right vehicle for us we'll have it built out and be back on the nomad trail again but staying home waiting to save isn't an option as the friends and family we thought cared about us has recently turned their backs on us for the last time. We'll still be doing videos however they'll be done differently.
Thanks for the words of encouragement and perhaps we'll see you out there someday.  :thumbsup:

Is the bed of your truck long enough to stretch out in?
I spent a year sleeping under a tonneau cover.  Other than having to open the cover to get up it was comfortable.
A cap would be better; you could sit up in bed (and not feel like you are sleeping in a coffin).  And have more room to carry 'stuff'.

20210323_142517.jpgMy truck is an 88 bronco 2. My wife, 2 dogs and I all in it.
Ideally we'll eventually try to find a 4x4 van.
We did buy some seat cushions for our truck but drivers seat is broken.

Attachments

• 20210323_142517.jpg
    20210323_142517.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210619_052342.jpg
    20210619_052342.jpg
    868.6 KB · Views: 10