Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awakestarseed

Reaction score
Hello everyone..just joined the site..ive been traveling the country for 3 years..seems like ive seen and experienced everything. This summer i would like to get with a few dependable nomads and travel in a group independently if possible, who has any suggestions?

Hi Awakestarseed and welcome. As to finding a group fit for you, read the forums here and use the PM system to message folks you think you might like. Meet up with enough folks and some are going to feel like home to you. Best of luck!

Welcome here. Walk carefully but boldly. After all, if the first bomb didn't hurt you, the second one is unneeded.

Welcome to the CRVL forums awakestarseed!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL forums.. I'm guessing you didn't make it to this years RTR, that would have been an ideal time to meet and greet for the journey ahead... Much of the tribe is still in the general area from Parker to Quartzsite to Yuma... Still others have moved to Slab City, (BTW, I don't get that place)....

Latest posts