New

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Afinenya

Reaction score
Hi. I’m a 69 years old and planning my full time rv journey. Starting from scratch so you’ll probably see me on here asking questions. I follow the videos from Bob and HOWA. See you in Quartzsite soon.

Welcome Afinenya to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Afinenya said:
Hi. I’m a 69 years old and planning my full time rv journey. Starting from scratch so you’ll probably see me on here asking questions. I follow the videos from Bob and HOWA. See you in Quartzsite soon.
Hi 69
I'm 65. Nice to meet you.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Hi 69, I'm glad you're here. There are many people living the van life who like to share their ideas come here so you're in good company.

My van, Betsy Santori, are ready to go. Hope our paths cross. Be save!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Latest posts