New to CRVL but not to the road...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timages

Reaction score
Hello all..! Just to introduce myself as Tim, new to CRVL but I've been full time mobile for 10 years now and loving the mobile, flexible lifestyle more than ever..! So grateful that this is here and with so much experience and variety to share. Many times along my journey I've met people who want to break free from the solid concrete foundation of a house but need and want the support and advice from those of use well versed in rolling with the flow... I look forward to sharing, learning and to keep on truckin'...!

Attachments

• Blog.jpg
    Blog.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 14
Welcome "home" Tim :)  Glad you found this place.  There is a wealth of knowledge and very good people here.

We do love our pics here of the various builds and don't be shy to share or ask.

Brian

Tim, welcome to the CRVL forums! So glad you found us. It'll be great to have your experience and wisdom to add to the mix.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.