New To Big Bad Forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome to CRVL, I'm still learning features myself lol
Probably my most used are 'view today's posts' and 'edit'

Welcome TBI, and I am a newbie too, well for the past couple of weeks.
I am still learning all the + and -'s on this site too.
Looking forward to meeting you and all the folks who make it to the 2017 Jan. RTR.
Hubby and I are planning on leaving soon for Arizona.
Living in a S&B home but maybe not for long, Hubby just might be up for selling out, after our first trip out, and going to the RTR, how could you not get the bug? lol
Glad to see you on the forum, and I saw your van video, so I feel like I know some of you all just from watching YT.
Good to meet you !!!!!

If you left click on any name, (including your own), It takes you to the person's profile page. If you scroll down on the left you will see something like find all posts. This comes in handy if you can't remember what you posted where. 

Once you click on that it will take you to all the posts that person participated in. , (again this includes your own posts if you clicked on your name).  If you want to jump back into where you left off on any thread, Pick a topic and click on the second line. It sounds harder than it is. Give it a try.

tbivangirl said:
Hi everyone,

Okay, I don't think the forum is bad. That's my attempt at humor - a spoof on the big bad wolf concept. But it is big! That's why I'm starting this thread....

I've been fulltiming a little over a year now, since October 8, 2015. I've been in a few of Bob's videos so I guess I'm not exactly a vandweller or boondocker "newbie" anymore, but I am definitely new to the forum. I keep trying to find my way around here because you guys are awesome (!) and I want to learn from you (need to learn from you), but it is a BIG place that scares me! I have a brain injury and I keep using the help feature and the tutorials but I'm still overwhelmed. I get so lost. SO, would you be willing to share with me your ONE favorite feature or tool that you use here in the forum for this "forum newbie"? I need to keep it real simple please.

Thanks ever so much!!

Hi ... I am very new here so not of much use .... folks here are real nice ... I read your info on your Blog here ... hope all is well and your Go Fund Me Campaign is as successful as you hoped ... wishing you the very vest and stay safe and healthy ...