new subscriber hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarsO

Reaction score
new subscriber hello;
Hi All .. just spent a great week at the 2018 RTR.
I have a little 60sec drone video that I'd like to share. Is there a way to do that here?
Below is the FB link to my time line should anyone be interested in viewing. But perhaps there is a better method? Thanks in advance..!

FB link deleted by moderator

Hi LarsO and welcome. For videos, I imagine uploading them to YouTube and then posting a linkee would be a good way to give the bandwidth conscious a way to decide if they wanted to spend bandwidth watching the video. Hope you had a great time at the RtR and look forward to meeting you on the road.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Lars! Glad that you had a good time at the RTR. I deleted your FB link because one of the forums rules is: "Until you have participated with at least 10 substantive posts, do not include any links that take readers away from the CheapRVLiving website in order to view a blog, video, something for sale, etc. Once you've you've made enough substantive posts, include a complete description of the content of the link for those members who don't have enough bandwidth or data to view it. This includes any links within a signature."

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the forums LarsO... Hope you had a great time at RTR. This was my second RTR and I thought it was awesome. I don't stay in the main camps but walk and or bike into the area each day for seminar's and visiting with folks. I've never seen or met Bob Wells but he is responsible for me making the transition to a nomadic/rv'ers life style...