new mexico parks

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reluctant RV

Reaction score
I have a new mexico parks pass and I am moving from one park to the next, anyone else here in NM? currently south at caballo lake.

Here in Albuquerque living in a body shop while I’m having a few owies fixed and going to get a complete paint job CHEAP

They’ve been incredibly nice and have hooked me up to electricity and just shut the doors and I’m in for the nights.

46e8cfd20eea5e340b939ee2c3e20c87.jpg

I lived in Albuquerque for 12 years and I was just there again doing repairs myself. do you plan to stay in the state after your repairs or are you moving on? ron

I liked ABQ and had a great time there--lots of cool museums, nice zoo and botanical garden.

Somebody mail me a jar of green chili..........? :)

Cammalu said:
They’ve been incredibly nice and have hooked me up to electricity and just shut the doors and I’m in for the nights.

That is so cool they let you do that.  I'm always concerned I'll not have a place to stay if I need repairs.  Very nice of them!

lenny flank said:
Somebody mail me a jar of green chili..........?    :)

Mine's staying right here in my fridge where it belongs...

2018-03-30 18.08.04.jpg

Attachments

• 2018-03-30 18.08.04.jpg
    2018-03-30 18.08.04.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 9
Gotta move on. Gotta be in Kentucky for a spell by the middle of April and we drive slowly.

We hope to be finished and driving by tomorrow.

Lenny- went to the Aquarium and Botanical Gardens today. Saw a porcupine sleeping up on top of a huge wisteria vine. They said he wandered in a year ago and just stayed...

Cammalu--it's funny, most zoos have locals who just sort of make themselves at home. In Tampa all the egrets like to nest around the alligator exhibit and eat the fish in the hippo pond.

tx2sturgis said:
Mine's staying right here in my fridge where it belongs...

How about when I get to Pennsylvania in July I trade you for a shoo-fly pie.   ;)