Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geocachelinda

Reaction score
Hi, I have long entertained the idea of "running away".  I live in Upstate NY and can't stand the winters anymore.  I am considering a brief trial run this winter in the south.  I would be car camping.

Welcome Linda to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

travelaround said:
Hi Geocachelinda... welcome to the forum! What states would you most like to visit?
Somewhere warm right now!  I've traveled all up and down the east coast, except for Florida.  Mostly just passing through.  I have family in Louisiana and have drove down there and back home to NY twice now.  I want to see the Southwest, Midwest and up toward the Northwest.  I love National Parks and have a pass.

Welcome Heocachelinda....

I would go further south the I am here in Wilmington, NC.... we do have snow every once in a while....

northern Fl.. can get quite cold... so lower fla to say warm...

jT