Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartyB

Reaction score
Recent widower (9/5/18) after 53 years of marriage.  Prior RV travels have been with my wife boondocking as much as possible in our 2013 LTV Unity RV.  I have to get out of my house and get back on the road.  I would like to know where groups are meeting so I can start interfacing with members of this group.

Welcome Marty... so sorry about the very recent passing of your wife. Good idea, to get back out on the road. Will you be going to the RTR in January?

Welcome Marty to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome to the forum Marty
It looks like Bob has got a couple caravans listed on the CRVL website . If I remember right they start the middle of this month and go on till RTR. Good luck on your travels and see you at RTR

Might want to post your travel plans in the gatherings forum. There seems to be more than a few people looking to caravan.

Latest posts