New Member thinking about buying a van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evergreen

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've been watching the videos on youtube for a long time.  I've got several decades before retiring from a job that l love, but I am close enough to do some real retirement planning. 

I am looking at a 621 Winnebago 1981 Warrior to purchase just to begin to experience small trips away to local parks and sites to get my feet wet.  I would love information if anyone has any about this particular vehicle.

I look forward to learning and getting to know you all!

Welcome Evergreen to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Planning is good, and circumstances can sometimes make doing this impractical. However, life is unpredictable. I had a huge change in my life occcur that made me, who is now in my 40s, to not put this off any longer. Sure, a lot of people wait til they're retired to do this, but since I have the luxury of working from home and recently just have my dog and me to "worry" about, I figure why not.

I'm currently starting a build on my own camper trailer that I plan to have finished in hopefully a month or two. I took the opportunity to do this as soon as I was free to do it. I needed something positive to focus on in the midst of hardship, and having this homemade camper project helps with that.

Also, I notice that the older I get the more I realize how I am not promised another "tomorrow." Tomorrow may never come, so I decided to live for today especially since I "can" at least right now.

Sent from my RS500 using Tapatalk