New Member Mamamia

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mamamia

Reaction score
I look forward to meeting and learning from all of you! As I prepare to set out on this new journey of mine!
[emoji3]

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

Greetings all!
Seems I'm having as much trouble finding everything on this site, as I am trying to find my perfect home on wheels.

Is EBay safe to buy an RV or van conversion?

I'm trying to ask and post pictures?
It says contact my feed administration?

Mamamia said:

Is it safe? NO! Did I buy a class A there? Yes. I bought a 31ft MH there a number of years back, but I contacted the seller first to make stipulations. I would pay a deposit, then after inspecting the vehicle and being satisfied it was as advertised, I paid the balance.
They drove the vehicle from AZ to Vegas, I inspected, we went to the bank to pay them, then I drove them to the airport in the MH.
It can be done, but I recommend you be ebay savvy. There are plenty of scammers there just waiting for your money.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Mamamia!  I combined your 2 introductory posts into a single thread in the Newcomer's Corner.  When you are ready to ask specific questions about a vehicle or the vandwelling lifestyle, you can do that in one of the sub-forums that fit best.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   

We look forward to hearing more from you.