New member from Florida

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozmo

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

New user here. Been watching the channel for awhile and considering options for sometime. 

I'm still housebound but looking to the future. Probably will start with a small camper/trailer for part time. Plan on learning and practicing and going big in the future.

Welcome Elmo, I'm not mobile yet either, but learning lots, and big dreams ;) Enjoy, and hope you've tuned into Bob's blog, and videos.  Really neat to listen people in the interviews Bob's done.  See you round, Denise

Oh NO!  It's "Florida Man" !!!

haha...so am I

Welcome neighbor.

Hello and welcome 0ZMO, I enjoy new members, so welcome aboard stay around for a while ask all the questions you want and jump in for some of the responses and answers. We love hearing from folks. I took them from Florida from November 1 through April 15 then I have the sense To get out of there. Let’s keep in touch maybe we can meet each other next winter. Welcome to the forum you are appreciated.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hello everyone just wanted say hello im new to van life cant wait to get started

Omy goodness Ozmo, I accidentally messed up your name in the welcome post!!  Would you believe if I told you I watched an old episode of Murder She Wrote last night, and one of the characters was named Elmo and that must have been stuck in my brain, ;)

G0ldengirl68 said:
Omy goodness Ozmo, I accidentally messed up your name in the welcome post!!  ....one of the characters was named Elmo and that must have been stuck in my brain,

He was probably tickled by your mistake... :rolleyes: