New here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astrovanlife

Reaction score
Hello everybody.  About 2 years ago I started watching AdventureVanMan on Youtube (shameless plug) and now my wife and I have a converted Astro which we vacationed out of last year, and have recently bought an E350 cutaway cube van (12ft box) to convert as a vacation vehicle for now, and temporary housing while we build down in the southwest in the future when we're ready to make the move.

I made this account awhile ago but got busy with other stuff.  Now life has calmed down and I can get back into the planning and building out of our cube van.  Looking forward to some great conversations with people on here.

Welcome astrovanlife to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

Welcome to the forums and best of luck with your build. Lots of great info here on the forums!

Sounds like you are well on your way for your next adventure. Congratulations!

Latest posts