New Guy

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keiththenomad

Reaction score
I have been down sizing the last couple of years. Just tired of the stuff, and where did I get all this crap. So, anyway I have been watching the Youtube channel for a couple of years and doing my research on full time Rving. I found a small house that I will be purchasing in NY for a home bass. Then I will be taking off and heading to the South West for five to seven Months. So I decided it was time to make some connections.
Just a heads up:
I have owned three campers in the pass, and ready to buy my fourth this summer. So I am not completely green. Don't want to make you guys nerves. LOL
Keith

Welcome Keith to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

keiththenomad said:
I have been down sizing the last couple of years. Just tired of the stuff, and where did I get all this crap. So, anyway I have been watching the Youtube channel for a couple of years and doing my research on full time Rving. I found a small house that I will be purchasing in NY for a home bass. Then I will be taking off and heading to the South West for five to seven Months. So I decided it was time to make some connections.
Just a heads up:
I have owned three campers in the pass, and ready to buy my fourth this summer. So I am not completely green. Don't want to make you guys nerves. LOL
Keith
As you are not asking for any advice I will certainly not act so silly as to give you any. I do offer my congratulations on you new homes,  share your enthusiasm for the changes in your circumstances and wish you very happy trails. Who knows maybe we will run into each other on one of those trails in the SW.

highdesertranger said:
Welcome Keith to the CRVL forums!  To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.  highdesertranger

Thank you

maki2 said:
As you are not asking for any advice I will certainly not act so silly as to give you any. I do offer my congratulations on you new homes,  share your enthusiasm for the changes in your circumstances and wish you very happy trails. Who knows maybe we will run into each other on one of those trails in the SW.

Thank you

keiththenomad said:
Just a heads up:
Keith
Currently in the same process mode.  Going through 26 years of accumulated stuff which at one time was worth buying ? and now has little meaning or value.  I now feel possessions own me, more than I own them.

Latest posts