New from the great lakes..

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmilinEd

Reaction score
Hi everybody, 

Im new as you can tell from my post count.. :D

Anyhow came across this website looking for information about inline fuses from battery to inverter

Im installing an Everstart 750W inverter permanently on my boat so i can run a electric knife... maybe some other gadgets as well

So i will be "installing a inline fuse to the battery positive"  actually a 100 amp breaker from napa..

This website looks like it has some interesting threads i will read later..

best to all

Welcome to the CRVL forums SmilinEd!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL Forums   :)

Yes,  there are loads of how to info here and lots of it could carry over to your boat I'm sure.  

You may want to use the search box for a user named SternWake.  He was quite a source of info for quality heavy gauge marine electrical components to swap into RV's.

West Marine & Defender Marine are a couple of catalog/websites I use.  BoatUS is near Cleveland, Ohio