Never used a portable washing machine? Come on in

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess washing your clothes is a real thing.... next y'all be cleaning your feet an cutt'n toenails. Probably why everyone smells like they walked through some kind of a carwash thingy. Now there's a way to separate yr cash from yr darned sock. :)

Oh and for the record, I do the hotel/motel laundry, less busy and more cleaner than a street-side laundry-mat. Also all my lithium bats get charged up. As an added bonus if ya choose right some have a continental bkfst thrown in and you can make as many waffles as ya can stack on a plate too. :)

XERTYX said:
...and share a machine for washing your face towel that some random dude uses for his tighty whitey underoos. Not to mention a trip to town...

I have enough clothing to last as long as the rest of my supplies, so I don't need to make special laundry trips to town. Also, I figure if my laundry detergent can get the funkiness out of my undies it can also deal with whatever funkiness a previous owner's undies might have left.  :D