Need 12V Ciggy - single to 3 way with switch

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matlock

Reaction score
To avoid wear and tear on my dash ciggy plug I bought a 3 outlet corded plug-in with individual outlet switches. That way I can keep all 3 items plugged into the 3 way adapter and the adapter plugged into the dash ciggy plug and just turn on and off each 12v accessory with the appropriate switch. Think I bought it at wallyworld for $20 a year ago.

Now, 2 of the switches have stopped working. Anyone know where I can buy a similar and more robust version? I do like the ability to leave everything plugged in all the time and just push the switch.
Talking about a dash cam, backup cam and phone charger.
sm 3 way.jpg

Attachments

• sm 3 way.jpg
    sm 3 way.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 3
HC, thanks. Those in the link are similar to what I was using.
Looking for a version with more durability.
If I can't find something OTC I'll end up making my own using Blue Sea components which should be of better quality anyway.

Matlock that is what I was going to suggest. That you roll your own using Blue Sea stuff but it was going to cost quite a bit more so I didn't. Then I thought that Power Werx had them but I checked and they only have singles.

BTW Everyone, Power Werx has all kinds of Blue Sea, Anderson Power Pole, Wire/cable, Power supplies, Terminals/lugs, Tools, etc.

Highdesertranger