My wish to you all.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Vonbrown.

I hope you, yours, and everyone here has a good place to be these holidays, and things to be thankful for.

A very very great happy thanksgiving to all my new unseen friends, whom one day I'd like to meet in person[emoji779]️

Happy Thanksgiving and Peace and Happiness to everyone. I am lucky enough to be in Ehrenberg, Arizona, and celebrating with the most wonderfully diverse group of people, who all live in the wonderful desert. All far closer and more important to me than my 'blood' family. I think our 'extended families', every single one of them, are the most remarkable people i have ever known in all of my 65 years. They are all my 'true' family! Some I feel I have known for many lifetimes. True Friends!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
A day of great happiness and joy we should extend to every day of our lives.

PEACE AND HAPPINESS TO ALL!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am truly thankful for my blessings.

I'm spending thanksgiving with my 85 year old mother. I've been in Florida the last 4 thanksgivings, and had a great time. There are lots of places to have thanksgiving down there.

So where ever you are spending thanksgiving, and with whomever, I hope it's a good one for you all.

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to you and yours.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you folks!!

Hope you can all enjoy some quality time with whomever you call 'Family'. :cool:

happy thanks giving to all on this forum and everybody in the world. highdesertranger

Latest posts