My (Mothers) Gypsy Connection

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy108

Reaction score
When i was a little girl my mother told me story's from her real life adventures.  My mother ran away from home when she was very young ....one time she past by a window that said "PALMS READ" ....she decided to go inside....the lady that read her palm was a REAL gypsy.....she fell in love with my mother...who was very beautiful and also very talented in reading cards ( a lady that taught her that was a follower of Paramahansayogananda....whom my mother also met & spoke with & he told her she had THE GIFT).  Anyways....the gypsy woman wanted my mother to marry her son...she kept my mother locked inside the store and didn't want to let her go....one thing, she thought my mother would be a real asset to her business (my mother worked for her while she was kidnapped too ), and she felt sorry for my mother because she knew she was a runaway......but my mother begged her to please let her go....my mother's dream was to go to Hollywood and become an actress or singer.....finally the gypsy lady let my mother go........
:heart:

This is just one of soooooooooooooooooooo many true life story's my mother has........all INCREDIBLE & TRUE !!!!!

Latest posts