My Adventure is About to Kick Off

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chongolio

Reaction score
ea6165c8ffa2aef6fd343221088148a6.jpg

I am heading into the last weeks of living in Hawaii for the past decade.

I have been writing about it on my blog and plan to do some vlogging as I begin my life as a nomad.

If interested check out my website at
http://www.chongolio.com

I could also just copy and paste my posts here I but I am really trying to simplify my online presence rather than add more moving parts.

Your thoughts are encouraged!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do what works best for you. That's what this life style is about.

If youre looking to create an internet presence youre going to have to post everywhere and anywhere until you build a following. If youre looking to document your travels and journey for yourself and lived ones, that's a different story

I am in the process of becoming crystal clear regarding my internet endgame and I do intend to play it my way from here on out.

I have had an internet presence for years and I am guilty of playing the marketing game and using the cheesy tricks taught by the gurus and whiz kids.

What I have come to realize is that I am absolutely sick of creating content and using market strategies because that is what generates likes and followers.

The followers I want are the ones who I can honestly and authenticity vibe with and who enjoy what I put out there.

Chongolio- Your honesty about the marketing games and sales-y tricks taught by the online gurus was...refreshing.

I think you'll find a good vibe here....it is certainly a group of people very interested in travels, lifestyle change to one of more simplicity, appreciating what Nature has to offer, versus material things or status or...

I, for one, am looking forward to your postings here!

Well thanky! I am still coming to terms with my social media and internet addiction but know its all about striking a balance.

From what I have read here and seen on Youtube there does appear to be a very solid crew who are not just in it for the follows and subscriber count.

I do hope to meet some of you on the road sooner rather than later!