Monstaliner paint job

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mobilesport said:
I would like to see somebody photo shop some truck mag wheels onto it .
Maybe some Eagle alloy 058 wheels ( dark gun metal grey) or something simular.
Fat tires too
I've been able to do that kind of thing on the discount tire direct website. Punch in your year make and model, pick wheels then click to see what they'd look like on your vehicle.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

How about this?

Attachments

• 4x4-van-dodge-ramcharger-van-1984-four-wheel-drive-van-monster-truck-rv-2.JPG
    4x4-van-dodge-ramcharger-van-1984-four-wheel-drive-van-monster-truck-rv-2.JPG
    56.6 KB
Nice, I am generally a fan of the color blue. but I think big blue looks better as big tan

If you're gonna rename it .
My suggestion is "The Amazing Rolling Dune" !

Honestly I'd like to paint the Ranger similarly, but don't want to sink more money into a vehicle that I'd like to replace soon

ArtW said:
Honestly I'd like to paint the Ranger similarly, but don't want to sink more money into a vehicle that I'd like to replace soon

A good segue into the topic of finances of the project ArtW...

Today I called to get the refund of the unused materials. A total of $399 is being returned/refunded of the initial $1100 spent on the paint and supplies. I spent another $100 on other supplies, so $1200 - $400 = $800 to repaint the van (4 gallons + other materials) which is not a bad price considering the square footage that had to be painted. I bet a normal full-size van van be done on just 3 gallons, and a car could be done on two or less gallons.