MODS

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckwilk

Reaction score
In a couple of recent private comms with some folks here I've thought about the thankless job the Mods have. Often made so by folks like myself. Don't misunderstand, that probably won't change, I'm on modified posts as we speak. The passion that so many of us live our lives with sometimes gets out of hand and results in someone having stepping in and restore order. As odd as this sounds, I agree with that policy and appreciate the civility it brings. There are a lot of ideas and good folks here and the Mods are at the front of that line. Thanks, guys No butt kissing, just a thought. Don't for a minute take your eyes off me. (<;

buckwilk said:
In a couple of recent private comms with some folks here I've thought about the thankless job the Mods have. Often made so by folks like myself. Don't misunderstand, that probably won't change, I'm on modified posts as we speak. The passion that so many of us live our lives with sometimes gets out of hand and results in someone having stepping in and restore order. As odd as this sounds, I agree with that policy and appreciate the civility it brings. There are a lot of ideas and good folks here and the Mods are at the front of that line. Thanks, guys        No butt kissing, just a thought. Don't for a minute take your eyes off me.  (<;

I'll admit, I have typed something a tad nasty, then looked and looked at it and finally toned it down.  I have seen unmoderated places and frankly, the stink of a nursery came to mind reading the posts...

The MODS here do an awesome job and we do need to thank them once in awhile...when we let them loose that is... :angel:

As a more or less libertarian, I don't usually get along all that well with authority figures.

But I gotta admit, I'm pretty comfortable here.

Regards
John

I totally agree. the mods here do a great job. I don't always agree but it's not my forum. highdesertranger

I agree. The mods here do a great job. In reality, most don't have the "stomach" to participate in the unmoderated forums because they are just wicked and in reality have no benefit other than raising someone's temper/blood pressure. Life is too short for that.