Military Supply House Mattress Reviews?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanFan

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm at it again:  looking for that Golilocks bed.  Has anyone purchased a mattress from Military Supply House?  Was their advice on density and firmness helpful?  How long have you been sleeping on it?  Thanks!

Used them twice so far!

First was 4 twin XL beds at the cabin. Good advice on bed for multi adult body types!

2nd time was for me! He asked what I was using it for, how much I weighed, how tall I was ect!

I had dimensions I had to meet, so he suggested a few things I should think about and recommended a few options.

I couldn’t decide between two of the cover options that change the feel a bit so he did one on one side and the second on the other side. So now I have both and can just flip the mattress over if I want the other one for a while!

Very knowledgeable and asked the correct questions! He’s a pro that’s use to dealing with other pros, but will bring it to your level!

Just do your homework! Read his site, know the options and the size you need. Even if you don’t understand everything read enough that when he mentions it you pick up what he’s saying!

My next mattress (assuming I ever need another will come from him as well! Custom made with quality materials by a very knowledgeable team and shipped to me in about a week or so at a very reasonable price!

SD

SheepDog said:
Used them twice so far!
Thank you so much for the informatio!  I have ordered from Foam Factory before (overall very good experience), but think I need a little more guidance this time around from someone like you've described even after reading the information on the site.  As they indicate, I've found that the thickness of a given density really affects the feel, independent of the firmness selected.

Interesting combination of business interests: paramilitary gear and custom made mattresses.

They are in Los Angeles. Of course that might just be office space rather than the place the mattresses get made.

Update:  Tim at Military Supply House has provided guidance well beyond expectations!  Their team seems to truly strive to match their offerings to customers' needs.  This time around, we have decided to try something else, but if it does not work out well, MSH will definitely have our business.