Midnight August 14 I'm Officially Full Time!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamTransit1

Reaction score
Closed on the sale of the house today. I have until midnight August 14 to be OUT. Then I officially move into my van.
YES!

DreamTransit1 said:
Closed on the sale of the house today. I have until midnight August 14 to be OUT. Then I officially move into my van.
YES!

Awesome! What's the plan? Are you going to travel around? Stay in one place? 

Got any pictures of your rig?

So is it adios to the airplane hanger, too, or you will still keep that as a base? I SOOOO envy your freedom. Bet the weight of a s&b life will make you feel like you can fly on your own.

I'll keep it as a base. Lots of stuff in there! One of my sons is an airline pilot, I can fly standby practically free.
I'll leave my '09 Honda Civic in there and always be able to return easily and have a vehicle and winter cloths etc.
Last week I got a portable mail box address from www.mailboxforwarding.com.
Yesterday i ordered a 90 day supply of meds, bought the Stanley 10 oz. at Walmart, and ordered the 3 qt.
I'm gettin' there!
I'll be a van dweller with plenty of parachutes.
Son is based at LAX and lives in a crashpad room. I've got a lot of his stuff in the hangar as well.

May your travel be filled with friendly and welcoming people and may God guide you to those people.