Meetup with Rolling EarthShip...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galladanb

Reaction score
To me, there is no better thing to do than to meet one of our favorite YouTube roc stars!

So when I heard that Louis from “Rolling Earthship” fame was heading north, I reached out and he agreed to meet!!!

We even made a little video about the pizza we had... AND the goofy way they cut it! 
I’ll let you all know when it comes up!

Here a linkup to his utube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBMYjw2IrXOTZq3q0LUZfqQ

ED48F10F-7C97-49A3-894E-446BC6FD4DD5.jpeg

Attachments

• ED48F10F-7C97-49A3-894E-446BC6FD4DD5.jpeg
    ED48F10F-7C97-49A3-894E-446BC6FD4DD5.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 19
I watch his videos and agree that he seems to be a great guy and NOT a Youtube ebeggar.

These days the titles are clickbaity and perhaps he's run out of content or morphed more into a Vlogging channel...which is fine, but not my thing.

Never meet him but have watched a lot of his videos and I really enjoy them.

Seems like a nice guy. [emoji41][emoji1303][HOT BEVERAGE]️[emoji604]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DannyB1954 said:
I watch his videos and agree that he seems to be a great guy and NOT a Youtube ebeggar.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him beg, except for F.R.E.E Air. [emoji23][emoji1303][emoji604][HOT BEVERAGE]️

AntiGroundhogDay said:
These days the titles are clickbaity and perhaps he's run out of content or morphed more into a Vlogging channel...which is fine, but not my thing.

Click bait and out of content, um...nope, you’re probably thinking of someone else. [emoji41][emoji604][HOT BEVERAGE]️[emoji1303]

ProfessorChaos said:
Never meet him but have watched a lot of his videos and I really enjoy them.

I enjoy them too. [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1590][emoji604][HOT BEVERAGE]️

Yeah I like Lewis's channel, he has helped people with their solar builds, and he filmed a lot of his setup/build in his fan.

I love his channel and his attitude.  Good guy.

One of the few of us who continues to make videos years later. It's not easy to be consistent like that. :)