Medical cannabis

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geogentry said:
has anyone else spotted the construction of a checkpoint between Ehrenburg and Quartzite?

That appears to be more of a re-construction of the existing 'Port of Entry' for commercial vehicles than a federal checkpoint.

The new facility is further off the highway allowing for a larger detainment parking lot and additional covered facilities where the state DMV can perform more mechanical inspections in addition to the current 'goods on board' inspections.

It will probably also go in to use periodically for boat inspections as well.

highdesertranger said:
I feel that if they tear your vehicle apart and find nothing then they are responsible for putting it back EXACTLY how it was before.  I know that's not how it is but if it was,  maybe some of this nonsense will stop.

I am with you on that sentiment.  It wont change because when they do all that damage it doesn't inconvenience the people that make the rules so why change them.

highdesertranger said:
I feel that if they tear your vehicle apart and find nothing then they are responsible for putting it back EXACTLY how it was before.  I know that's not how it is but if it was,  maybe some of this nonsense will stop.  highdesertranger

You don't understand. It's all your fault for using up their precious time on a fruitless search...  :dodgy: