McDonald's. Yum..... well. .. its cheap.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
family will eat this crap, I won't

for cost it is outrageous for less than great food point blank cause I can easily get $5 a lb. real burger not transported or touched by less than stellar handlers til and long term whatever interference, I eat it and make my own burgers and eat fine LOL

thing is I get it....fast food....just there and convenient and made for you and and and....yes I get this LOL my family will suck it up just like that, ME I WON'T touch that stuff like the plague.

I am the healthiest in my family point blank so it shows alot to me about what crap food is out there and what we 'do for convenience' and again, I get it LOL but we all choose but those who love the fast food, have at it and enjoy :) I guess :) Eat what makes ya happy but also remember when the shit hits the fan on health, remember what ya ate to get there!

I get their specials if I go there, sometimes Ill get a breakfast meal with bacon egg and cheese biscuit or breakfast burritos, which are often on the cheap $1 list in various places.

The 2 for deals are often OK, giving 2 meals and when they have the mcdoubles 2 for $3 its pretty cheap eating. I sometimes get extras of those when im busy and dont want to mess with fixing food. I usually dont do fries and sugar loaded drinks, they just dont appeal to me most of the time. Every few months I may get fries, but mostly if I want more than whatever sandwich I get, Ill get another sandwich rather than salty fried carb filler.

Watch the movie SuperSize Me. or read the book "how not to die" by Dr Greger. or visit the website nutritionfacts.org. Might change your mind

Latest posts