Loving all the ideas and support shown

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11bravoxray

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I love the idea of tiny homes and shrinking your life down. This is so appealing to me because three years ago I went through a divorce and lost my job in Michigan with GM. Was forced to move to Indiana if I wanted to stay with the company. Had to pay for two households while my home in Michigan was being sold. Ended up short selling my home and giving up more than half my belongings.

The experience has opened my eyes to the realities of how unstable our economy is as well as how trapped we are in the rat race.

Back in Michigan now and I plan on being a working Vandweller.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Hello, and WELCOME from N. Florida ! This is a great group, ready to help you with any questions you have. Duane

Those tiny homes are really cute. If I was alone and didn't want to RV, I would certainly think about building one. I am a builder. So, building would be no problem.
I think you will enjoy vandwelling as long as you are satisfied with the space.
Good Luck,

Welcome to the forum... there are a lot of great people on the forum always will to help if they can.

Best of luck to you on your new lifestyle.

Hello 11BX...welcome to the asylum!!

If you're considering the VanDwelling lifestyle, then you've come to the right place!
There is an incredible wealth of information to be learned on this site, and from these very knowledgeable folks, about living on the road or in a van.

xray for short???
Welcome aboard my friend