Looking to talk to Bob

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

400$rvman42

Reaction score
Hello there my name is Paul Campbell I went to one of Bob's live streams and I had a legitimate question and every time I posted question it was instantly deleted if I somehow offended somebody I'm not aware and would like to figure this out or at least know why I can't ask questions I've been very supportive about all of this so I'm just wondering and I have my own questions because I'm new to the RV life and sure could use a little information hope to hear from you have a great day

What was your question? If there's a possibility that it would be offensive, controversial (political or religious in nature), then please send me a private message. Thanks.

Oh no it wasn't anything like that it was during a livestream about solar power and setting it up it's been a couple weeks so I'd have to think about the question would have been easier to been able to ask it in the moment when everybody was talking about it but I guess my question more is how am I able to ask questions during the live stream so I can get technical help with my RV problems nothing about anything you mentioned just about RVs thank you for your time

400$rvman42 said:
.... so I can get technical help with my RV problems
400, this forum is a much better place to get "technical help" than on one of Bob's live feeds. He obviously tries to address many issues in those feeds and there are already sections on this forum on solar and everything else. You will note there are also 100s of youtube channels with technical discussions on anything you might ever dream of regarding the RV world. Bob also already has in-depth youtube videos on every matter related to vanlife, if you look back through his channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAj7O3LCDbkIR54hAn6Zz7A/videos

Okay thanks for showing me that other stuff and telling me about the other forums I'm still hoping that maybe Bob will see these and want me to be a part of what he's got going on to that would be cool thanks everybody for your time