Looking for Madison - the Lady with MCS

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nadtech

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm looking for Madison, the lady with MCS and Toxic Mold exposure.  I would like to share information with her.  Thanks.

I only get MCS when I’m in an extreme chronic fatigue state. This will also trigger fibromyalgia. I can now avoid that.

I am in general sensitive, that’s a good thing so long as I don’t freak myself out.

DLTooley said:
I only get MCS when I’m in an extreme chronic fatigue state. This will also trigger fibromyalgia. I can now avoid that.

I am in general sensitive, that’s a good thing so long as I don’t freak myself out.

Hi Douglas!
I'm responding to you partially and also putting some initial thoughts out there for anybody else struggling with Mold, MCS, Fibromyalgia.  I do hope Madison has a chance to see this response too.

MCS can be treated by annie hopper's dynamic neural retraining.  Her CD's along with workbook run (I think) under $300 and I have cross checked her and bought the cd's and can say she has my endorsement and also those of many people and medical doctors specializing in chronic illness.  I've been using her cd's and workbook and her technique spans many chronic illnesses including fibromyalgia.  Her videos/workbook are a little bit disorganized but they get the points across.

As for the fibromyalgia, there have been studies showing strong correlation between Lyme disease and fibromyalgia, bell's palsey, MD, bipolar, and other devastating chronic illnesses.  In other words people with these diseases who have the proper lyme testing done are shown to be positive.  Please note, your regular dr's office western blot test has very unimpreesively false negatives.  To really get properly tested for Lyme and it's co-infections, one has to go through Igenex and it will cost more $$.  Lyme disease can be passed by ANY biting insect and does not have necessarily have the bullseye rash.  I would say based on limited experience most people do not get the bullseye rash.  CDC is so far behind on this disease and cannot be trusted to have up to date information.

As for toxic mold syndrome, the best place to be is in a safe place.  That could be an apartment (under 5 years old and/or that has not had any water damage), car, van, rv (as long as there are no leaks/mold), and limit exposure to unhealthy buildings (i.e. wear a mask, N-95 or better, into moldy buildings such as the grocery store.  The mask can be purchased from Home Depot but I prefer the charcoal N-95 mask that I got on Amazon).  As Madison says, 1 in 4 of us do not have the immune system HLA/DR to handle detoxing the mold.  For those people, something that binds the mycotoxin and removes it from the body is used.  Cholestyramine (dr prescribed), chlorella, good quality bentonite clay, charcoal.  The choice of which of these to use depends on the mycotoxin present.  This should happen, ideally, under the supervision of a MD or naturopath.  In addtion, ART testing can be done to identify the blockages.  Then beyond balance can be prescribed to go after the mold (they like to take up residence in people's nasal passages and digestive tract).   

From what I understand, mold disease has to be treated before other chronic diseases can be treated. 

I hope this was helpful.

The science is getting better, but no one’s put it all together. Best for that is the historical diagnosis of neurasthenia.

I like to think of it as holistic neurological health.

Long term the best measure is number of steps taken, short term the Post Exercise Malaise approach to chronic fatigue.