Looking for a tribe in AZ or CA

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnieSantiago

Reaction score
I've been in Desert Hot Springs for a week and I'm getting itchy wheels.
I'd like to head somewhere new.
Is anywhere here camped in a group open to new folks?

I thought I'd head to the slabs tomorrow. Have never been there but would like to at least see it.
I've heard both bad and good, so am a little nervous about WHERE there to camp?

This is my first year full-timing so I'm exploring new places and meeting new friends.
Hope someone will reply.

Annie

Hey Annie !
Long time since I've seen you post . How's the "Camino Cowgirl" been ?

There are some folks still in Ehrenberg.
I think everybody is thinking of altitude change as it warms up there.....

Hey Popeye!
Are you there in Ehrenberg?
I'm thinking of dropping by there tomorrow.
Would love to see you!
Annie

Hi Annie? I'm a 51yr old male with my dog Max and we are in a pickup. I own my small house here Rocky Ford Colorado and Its been extremely hard for me to stay here and I was considering going to warmer weather, I'm 10000000000000% sick of this cold! I'm bringing some tools to open the back of my truck so I can sleep better and possible see how I can power up my metal grinder cutter since I don't have solar panel but might consider buying an extra battery to charge through my alternator or a small solar panel system to power the small grinder. I have brand new propane heater and stove, I gotta have a stove, I LOVE to cook. I've never been to slabs and would love to meet and socialize with others with good friendly intentions. The hardest drink I might have is a Dry Brutt bottle of Champange and I'm willing to share if I can keep em cold. Anyhow, I figured I'd write and let you know I'd be happy to gather wtih you or others and stay safe and watch one another because I also have heard good bad and very bad so I don't know, never been there. I'm looking to stay for as long as I can and if we and others get along I'm open to going elsewhere. Oh, and if you or anyone wants to go to Mexico, i speak Spanish, and have dual citizenship.

Attachments

• M_Feb3th2018.jpg
    M_Feb3th2018.jpg
    188.7 KB
Popeye is in the great frozen north east that is called Maine. Camalou and I along with some others are along the Colorado River, with more members on the plateau. It is still cool enough here to not see any insects.  

We have only four rigs in our camp in a nice quiet area. Three with single people and one couple. Pm for location.

Thanks Mario. I decided to head elsewhere, but have fun at the slabs.