• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gear Wanted Looking for 1 person to live in a secluded cabin in SW MI for No $$

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gr8ful

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a very nice cabin on the back of the farm. 22"x24', 6'x24' open porch overlooking a large pond with wildlife galore. The cabin is complete with kitchen, dining area, large living room & bedroom w/bunk beds. All wood interior. It's rolling land so you can't see a road or house. Set up with a 2500 watt Onan genset, gas stove & lights. It also has an 8'x12' sauna/bath & shower the outside is done, the wood fired sauna stove is installed, the bathroom fixtures are there but not installed as I broke my back. It's so quiet & peaceful. 5 lakes in about 5 miles. Looking for someone healthy to trade 1 hr a day doing light work my wife & I can't do anymore, not everyday, could do 7 hours once a week or pretty much anytime you want. It's 5 miles to I-94 & 20 to Kalamazoo. Great for someone retired. Please PM if interested., Thanks!