• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Local Auction: a small RV park in Texas

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took a while to load but showed 1 bid of $10,000. There was another property listed as well.

Wow! Yeah I missed it...I was outside working on my motorcycle and got elbow deep in a problem I was working on....came back in and saw that.....

Well....it looks like I only missed my original guess by $15k....kinda fun to watch this stuff.

I think the hotel for $145K is a steal....decent single family homes cost more than that these days.

The average national price for1200 square foot single family homes are way more than that now. Tucson for a 3 bedroom 2 bath you will be hard pressed to find a 20 year old home for less than $260,000 asking and it will end up selling for closer to $280,000 after only being on the market 48 hours. Usually the only reason it is on the market that long is it is over a weekend!

Latest posts