Lehman's

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lostinspace

Reaction score
You might want to take a look at Lehman's.com for some of the items discussed in various threads on here.

I've found food dryers, both electric and solar. Found a solar oven there. Also soap nuts from Asia. They even have a "Froe" listed for $42.95. Not too bad a price.

If you are homesteading somewhere there are lots of good products. Check it out. They even have Dometic LP Frigs.

Interesting site. Some good vandwelling items.

I have relationship with this site.

I look at Lehman's to see what is available, and then I start searching for the items I want in other places.  Lehman's is way over priced.  I wish they weren't because they have all of the cool stuff in one place!

I agree they're a bit overpriced.&nbsp; But any of these specialty shops are.&nbsp; Although the Froe is pretty reasonable for an american made tool.&nbsp; <br><br>I like the pants stretchers too.&nbsp; Mom used to do all my pants on them when I was growing up back in the late 50's, early 60's.&nbsp; But $15.95 is a bit much per pair.<br><br>

I love them<BR>I recently found (at the dump) a beautiful Kerocene lanturn. was looking for a replacement Glass Chimney.wow google went to their site---ordered it---I am very pleased with them,bought a few other items as well.<BR>sparky1 in s.va.