Kohler, Wisconsin Walmart

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loquincy

Reaction score
Just figured I would drop a line to fellow dwellers that the Walmart in Kohler Wisconsin allows parking overnight in the farthest lot straight infront of the door. My fiance and I stayed for a night and were welcomed back for another. Was relatively quiet, and we stayed until 10am with no problems. Very safe area. No stealth necessary.

Walmarts are pretty good places because most of them do allow overnight parking. A lot of them now have free WiFi that can be accessed from the parking lot. Glad it all went well for you but isn't it still really cold in Wisconsin? :)

Heck yea it was cold lol, we  used mil surp wool blankets and all our normal bed blankets, we were stuffed in the back of a 2 door jeep cherokee too! So i guess body heat played a big role in staying warm. My knees were locked up for sure!

Hi it is quite warm in Wisconsin at the moment. It is 51 right now in LaCrosse where I am. It is only getting down to the 40s and 30s here. Hey we only had 1 (you can actually count it) -50 degree day all winter and that was wind chill. Wisconsin is nice and balmy.
Bast