Knitting

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenity

Reaction score
Years ago I learned to knit, now I have time to enjoy it again. I am just crafty in general I guess.  I make custom jewelry and have done a bit of wood working such as small bird houses, etc. I did a Google search in the area and found groups that get together locally for sit and stitch. So much to do, I really do enjoy my hobbies these days.

Serenity, this is good if you are going to make move toward enjoying your favorite hobbies. I am glad for that and now really like to know which place have you selected for enjoying your passion. Would you like to share with us? I am willing to know through you.

Adison said:
Serenity, this is good if you are going to make move toward enjoying your favorite hobbies. I am glad for that and now really like to know which place have you selected for enjoying your passion. Would you like to share with us? I am willing to know through you.

I have been in Flagstaff lately.  They have a great group of people who meet on a regular basis.  Very polite and welcoming too. The place is called Purl in the Pines.

I am sign in on my boy friends name GoGarygo But I am trying to get my own account as LaurielovesGary it is just I hit a snaffu when trying to open my own account using same e-mail as i gave GoGarygo he just does not do email and that is the biggest problem. Anyways I like to say I used to be a happy hooker till I got hooked on needles. I knit and crochet and prefer knitting over crocheting unless I am doing afghans. Would love to meet other Yarnies on the road. How many here have PHD's I have several Projects Half Done too I should finish. I like cooking and baking too.

why don't you set up your own Email account. it's easy and free. highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
why don't you set up your own Email account.  it's easy and free.  highdesertranger

I have my own e-mail account I also have a g-mail and I suppose i could use that but I never use it.

I knit and crochet. I am getting into it more the past few days. I will be at RTR and have my needles and projects with me.

shadowmoss said:
I knit and crochet.  I am getting into it more the past few days.  I will be at RTR and have my needles and projects with me.

I knit and crochet too. I Don't think we are going to the RTR. We did get a good Van it is a 2004 Chevelet Express with Cobra Conversion. It has 2 captain chairs in front and 2 in back plus a bench seat to fold down into a bed. Gary want to go to The Gathering in April in Albuquerque New Mexico. Then he is dying to drive up the coast of California.  I personally don't see that happening. We depleted our savings to get the van.  I can not save like I was when I was working. So if he thinks I can pay half still it won't happen cause I hear gas in California is very high.

Latest posts