KayakGirl got her van!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! :) You problary got a million ideas and have even daydreamed about this, huh? lol Thats the stage im at now. Keep us posted.

Some sweet person posted a comment on my blog about the ability to buy a new "dog house" to replace the one in Freedom, thus giving me better cup holders.  I thank you so much for that information, but it's a bit spendy for me.  For now, my plastic bargain from Amazon will have to do.

I haven't been on here for ages as I am deep in the process of downsizing and getting rid of things so I can continue to outfit Freedom for the lovely day the dogs and I get to hit the road.  Outfitting the van is so much fun.  Downsizing and prepping the house is not ;-)

The road to hitting the road is long and winding ... We are still in the S & B, still working on the downsizing. I had a problem with the roof on my sun room and have worked this spring on re-roofing and fixing the interior. That project should be done by the end of the weekend I hope. It's slow going trying to work and get this stuff done, too. We will get there, it's just taken longer than I expected. Right now Freedom is parked, covered, and just waiting for a short trip. The only thing I have accomplished in Freedom is removing the bench seat that we (me and the dogs!) had been using for a bed and replacing it with a platform. Every little bit gets us closer to the Big Adventure! I will post picks of the new bed set-up when I get to a point where I have time to uncover her and work on a few things.
Happy Trails all ---- wish we were out there meeting ya!