Just Starting Out!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ya'll!

I've finally mustered up the courage to dive into the journey of becoming a fulltime nomad and I'm feeling just as excited as I am nervous. I'd be lying if I said that the prospect of traveling around and experiencing the world hasn't been one of my deepest desires for years and I'm sure this desire aligns with a lot of you. All the more reason to say that I'm extremely glad to be joining this community!

I've been looking into becoming a fulltimer for some time now and I've gotten to the point where I'm on the brink of purchasing a van and finally getting on the road. Regardless, I'm still very new to this and am ironing out the specifics as I speak. 

I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you and hearing about your journeys!

- DD

Welcome!

Careful! There's words all over the pace around here. Enjoy!

DigitalDweller said:
I've been looking into becoming a fulltimer for some time now and I've gotten to the point where I'm on the brink of purchasing a van and finally getting on the road. Regardless, I'm still very new to this and am ironing out the specifics as I speak. 
Absolutely a great place to land for learning.  You might already know this but in case you don't check out YouTube for lots of great info as well as this board.

RoadtripsAndCampfires: Youtube is actually where I found out about this community. I came across Bob's videos while looking into the conversion process and he mentioned that he was the founder!

Welcome to the CRVL forums DigitalDweller! Glad you found us! A lot of people who watch the videos don't know about the forums. Exciting times for you - keep us updated!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome DD to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Just a regular old unofficial Welcome aboard!
Ask all the questions you like ..

highdesertranger: Hahaha I do feel the love!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Feels great to finally join the community.

DigitalDweller said:
Hey ya'll!

I've finally mustered up the courage to dive into the journey of becoming a fulltime nomad and I'm feeling just as excited as I am nervous. I'd be lying if I said that the prospect of traveling around and experiencing the world hasn't been one of my deepest desires for years and I'm sure this desire aligns with a lot of you. All the more reason to say that I'm extremely glad to be joining this community!

I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you and hearing about your journeys!

- DD

Welcome aboard, sailor!  This is quite a trip you've embarked on.  Who knows WHAT you'll see!  Cats and Dogs living together! 

Regards,

Pat