just got a free cubic miniature wood stove

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homeless in Canada

Reaction score
customer was cleaning out his garage and he had one still in the Box. Also has the Chimney Cap with the spark filter. All I need is a bit of stove pipe

Looks pretty cool and I'm anxious to try it but it's finally summer now. It'll have to wait in my storage until October

That was an exciting item to get for free!  I would be trying it out on those cool nights and mornings that happen even in the summer time when up north.

I will give you 50 bucks for it. seriously great find. congrats. highdesertranger

wow that is a great item to receive for free! best of luck with it!

Yes I was very thankful and I even got two hundred bucks for the junk removal which was very generous I'll be doing a lot of Handy work there over the summer but it's close to 30° now and even the nights are warm enough that I don't need to heat anymore. But I'm glad to have it so that I can get it set up and ready for when the cold weather comes back.

I was thinking 30° brrr then I remembered you live in the land of Celsius. LOL 30° isn't cold at all. I also noticed you know how to do the little degree symbol, °. nice. highdesertranger

get the stove and pipe assembled outside and get it good and hot to burn off the paint fumes

Awesome! I've been wanting one of those for years and as soon as I get the motor home I want I'll be putting one in it. Grats!