Just found the right bus

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobjr59

Reaction score
Here's the dealers youtube [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] and a few pictures Please tell me your thoughts [/font]
[font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
DSC01975w.JPG
DSC01976w.JPG
DSC01994w.JPG
[/font]

That should make a mighty nice home on wheels, congrats!

What a find. What year is it? What's the millage? I can't see any rust on it. We lived full time in ours for 8 years. Two things we'd do differently would be to have an instantaneous water heater and more insulation. A school bus is quite a bit of space to heat/cool.

I wish you years and years of happy travel with your new home.

PS: I like the mirrors.

Congrats on the new rig .
Wow , that's one big blank slate !
You're going to have a great time making it your home .
This is a great place to get ideas and advice.

ilovemyvan said:
What a find. What year is it? What's the millage? I can't see any rust on it. We lived full time in ours for 8 years. Two things we'd do differently would be to have an instantaneous water heater and more insulation. A school bus is quite a bit of space to heat/cool.

I wish you years and years of happy travel with your new home.

PS: I like the mirrors.

To answer your first question She's a 2002 International from Conn. Second is 
DSC01996w.JPG

Bobjr59 said:
To answer your first question She's a 2002 International from Conn. Second is 
DSC01996w.JPG

What a beauty. I looked at the photos again. The driver seat looks quite comfortable. It's important since it takes a long time to get anywhere in one of those. It all looks so clean. We had an International also. We found that it was easy to find parts.

I'm really glad for you.

what was the price? i like the idea a whole lot better the getting a class a

Gary68 said:
what was the price? i like the idea a whole lot better the getting a class a

6500.00 + 5647.00 for extras = 11,947.00 
extras include removal of seats 440.00 removal of lights and stop sign plus painting bus and trim 3200.00 rear hitch with lights 649.00 and door cabinet for generator 1000.00 motor home title 300.00

I take it you got it titled as a motor home based on your intent to make it one?

Did your vehicle insurance company ask for inside and outside photos?